Business Intelligence Analyst: £30,000-£50,000 per annum dependent on experience- Vibrant & Growing Business! Upon joining not only will be receiving a competitive salary but also plenty of amazing benefits! Notting Hill
This multi-award winning business wants you to become their new Business Intelligence Analyst! If you are driven, enthusiastic and have an analytical mind-set then you’re already on the right track. You will play a pivotal role in analysing large sets of data and presenting these to stakeholders in order to drive the business forward!
As the new Business Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Working with stakeholders to construct models which assess the viability of new pilots or products
- Performing 'deep-dives' on areas of the business to deliver insights & recommendations
- Presenting potential actions based on the analysis of data to business owners
- Producing dashboards based on analysis to display findings and track performance
- Generating complex reports on demand from senior business owners
To be successful as the new Business Intelligence Analyst you will:
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be experienced in presenting findings to stakeholders & leadership
- Have a data-driven mind set
- Be able to manage projects, prioritise tasks and self-motivate
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Have a working knowledge of SQL querying (beneficial)
- Have experience using Microsoft Power BI (beneficial)
Benefits include: (up to) 30 day holiday, pension, healthcare, Childcare vouchers, Season Tickets Loans, Fitness classes, Dry Cleaning and much more!
This is an immediate start role so please do apply now, I’d love to have a chat about the position! I can reached via email on liam@Crowleycox.co.uk or better yet give me a call! Our number can be found on the Crowley Cox website.