A leading Real Estate company who operate internationally and offer amazing benefits and career progression are recruiting a Client Accountant to join the finance team. A leading commercial real estate services company which provides a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. The services they provide include brokerage sales and leasing, real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
- Provision of property management accounting services for a major client, using the clients own Property Management and Accounting system.
- The role will include lease data etc., updates and amendments, service charge account preparation and completion, property sales and tenant queries etc.
- Control, set up and maintenance of records on the Property Management database
- Reconciliation and set up of take on balances in respect of new instructions
- Understanding and agreeing client reporting requirements
- Providing regular and other ad-hoc analysis using Excel
- Year-end service charge account drafting and completion including prepayments and accruals
- Service charge reconciliations
- Tenant Account reconciliations
- Raising tenant demands for rents, service charges and ad hoc charges
- Dealing with tenants and landlords, and responding to their queries
- Working closely with surveying colleagues and shopping centre staff
- Liaising with Credit Control and Accounts Payable teams at the company & also at the client
- General administrative duties
- Any other task that may reasonably be required
- Previous use of a recognised property management accounts package, ideally Horizon
- Strong knowledge of Excel (to at least intermediate level)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both oral and written
- A professional, pro-active and organised approach to work
- A positive and helpful attitude within a team environment
Qualifications and Experience:
- Accountancy qualifications, AAT, ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
Salary £35,000 to £45,000
Benefits: pension contribution, private healthcare, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, corporate gym membership and more!