*Practice Client Manager *£35,000-£40,000 per annum + bonus *Your opportunity to work for one of North West England’s most esteemed Accountancy Practices!
Are you a part-qualified accountant with a knack for pleasing clients through exceptional delivery of service? Are you looking for a role where you can conduct thorough audits, supervise a team all whilst being in one of Manchester’s best places to work? If so, then you could become this team’s newest Client Manager ! You will be joining a fast-growing firm with an impressive portfolio of existing clients and huge progression opportunities.
As the successful Client Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing & reviewing: VAT returns, CIS returns, bookkeeping, statutory accounts and tax returns.
- Preparing: Monthly management accounts, cashflows and forecasts.
- Answering any general accounting queries and providing regulatory info both internally & externally.
- Supervising junior members of the team, including the review of their work and training courses.
- Generating reports about team performance, KPIs and deadlines.
- Reporting on tax planning, valuations, cashflow forecasts and budgets.
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the practice complies with legislation and financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements.
What you’ll need to be successful as the new Client Manager:
- Be a minimum of part-qualified ACA/ACCA.
- Have an excellent knowledge of tax legislation.
- Have an excellent knowledge of accounting standards and statutory accounts.
- Be a proficient user of Xero.
- Have outstanding client facing and stakeholder management experience.
Salary & Benefits: In return you will receive a salary of £35k-£40k per annum dependent on experience. In addition you will receive such benefits as: 25 days holiday (excl. BH) with paid holiday over Xmas, performance based bonus, 1-2 home working options, fun social events and lots of opportunity to progress!
Want to Apply? Please email me and your application will be reviewed from there. Due to the high number of applications, we will not be able to respond to everyone. For more amazing opportunities please visit the Crowley Cox website & LinkedIn page.