Dynamic, lively and fast paced Technology and Audio Visual company have an exciting opportunity for a like-minded Client Service Manager or Quality Service Manager to join the buzzing team. This role has three main areas of responsibility - line management of the customer service team, implementation and continual use of systems and processes and lastly have experience with project management. The company offers amazing benefits including team nights out, excellent Christmas parties and career development. Interest in technology is a bonus
The client service manager is responsible for managing the clients’ maintenance, service and aftercare requirements.
- Drive the team’s performance against agreed KPIs and ensure they’re meeting revenue, invoicing and cash target
- Ensure that our contract SLAs to all our clients are met.
- Completes WIP jobs at the end of the period for cost management; all invoices should be accounted for in advance of this.
- Responsible for the maintenance renewal process
- Implementation of new services and accompanying processes, using our ticketing business management software, for new target markets
- Ensure invoicing is carried out efficiently and sent to clients within targets
- Management and growth of the aftercare service desk team
- Responsible for understanding training requirements and coordinating with the training delivery programme (for both field engineers and internal team)
- Be first point of escalation for issues through the Aftercare Team
Scheduling Engineering Resource
- Ensure the team is allocating jobs to engineers according to skill, SLA, location etc for most efficient use of our engineering resource
- Ensure the out of hours team rota is up to date, and managed and communicated effectively
Intruder Alarm Tasks
- Work with Security Manager to ensure our continued compliance with the NSI Gold NACOSS Intruder Alarm regulations
- Has worked with ticketing system / contract management software to best manage and implement company processes
- Team and line management ability. Manage demanding clients in line with contract obligations and capabilities
- Able to effect and successfully manage change in teams
- Is able to prioritise commitments in the best interests of the company and its clients.
- An understanding of quality management systems / principals and the requirement develop and implement business improvements
Salary £40,000 to £50,000
Send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877!