*Commercial Finance Analyst *Leading International FMCG Business *Up to £40k per annum + Excellent Benefits *This is the perfect role for a part-qualified accountant to build their business partnering skills!
For 30 years this FMCG powerhouse has been leading the way in their field and has become a truly international brand, whilst maintaining a tight-knit and nurturing company culture. Due to growth, they are now looking for you to become their new Commercial Finance Analyst.
As the successful Commercial Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Business partnering the commercial teams to improve understanding of their P&Ls, suggesting improvements
- Analysis and review of commercial spending as well as the required accruals. Monitoring accruals and costs arising to ensure accurate trade spend accounting.
- Month-end accounting with supporting reporting and analysis
- Taking ownership of promotional evaluation process, ensuring the integrity and robustness of promotional data is maintained
- Supporting the commercial teams to input monthly forecasts as well as the annual Budget
- Building strong, collaborative relationships across key stakeholder groups including Marketing, Sales and Finance.
To be successful as the new Commercial Finance Analyst you will:
- Be a part-qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Be a commercially minded individual who is passionate about driving the business forward
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ideally have a strong working knowledge of SAP and MS Excel
- If you’ve worked in the FMCG sector before that would be a big bonus
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum dependent on experience
Benefits: Company paid health cash plan life assurance, 25 days’ holiday per year, pension scheme, company bonus & study support
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!