*Credit Control Manager *Up to £35,000 per annum + Benefits *Perfect Opportunity for a Strategic & Nurturing Credit Control Manager to Make Your Mark *Remote Working to Begin then Head Office Based (SW London), B2C Experience Needed!
Are you a Credit Control Manager with a passion for managing people and implementing new processes to reduce debt? Do you want to work for a business who were established nearly a century ago and have increased their headcount even in lockdown? If so, then please read on to find out more about your potential new job!
As the successful Credit Control Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 4 very capable credit controllers.
- Overseeing team workflow, KPI setting & reporting, team development and training.
- Playing a key role in liaising with internal stakeholders about any debtor issues.
- Ensuring all customer invoices are being chased in line with company processes.
- Act as a point of escalation for the team and larger debtor accounts.
- Reporting to senior management to update on recovery progress, team performance & condition of ledgers.
- Managing the legal process for severely overdue debtors.
- Formulating, implementing & driving robust credit control strategies to recover as much outstanding revenue as possible.
To be successful as our new Credit Control Manager you will:
- Have a proven track record of successfully managing a credit control team.
- Have experience of working in B2C credit control.
- Be an idea driven individual with a genuine passion for implementing new processes to improve the credit control function.
- Be a nurturing and motivational person with excellent leadership skills.
- If you’ve used Sage X3 that’s great but not an essential!
Salary & Benefits: In return you will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per annum dependent on experience. You will also receive a generous pension contribution, 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Hols), Perkbox membership, all the equipment you need to comfortably work from home, season ticket loan, free yoga lessons, cool social events & much more!
To apply: I can be reached via email, please send your CV to apply for the role. Due to the high volumes of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for the vacancy.