*Credit Control Specialist *Immediate Start Role Temp-to-Perm Opportunity *Up to £28k per annum (hourly equivalent) *2 days remote, 3 days office based
Are you an ambitious, charismatic and successful individual who is looking to join a vibrant team of like-minded individuals? Do you want to work for a growing and dynamic company that offers excellent opportunity to progress a management role or management accounts? Then look no further as an award winning business is looking for a brand new Credit Control Specialist to join their team and that person could be you!
As the successful Credit Control Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Making sure all debtor queries are dealt with promptly
- Ensuring overall debt exposure is kept to a bare minimum
- Ensuring all outstanding monies are paid as close to due date as possible
- Contacting clients via telephone, e-mail and in person to ensure payment deadlines are met
- Ensuring all debts are paid before the required date and debtor statements are sent out
- Reconciliation of sales records with financial systems to ensure everything is invoiced and numbers match between systems
- Liaising with teams to ensure contracts are properly completed
- Educating colleagues with regard to potential bad debtors
- Ensuring customer’s records are maintained and that credit notes and unallocated cash receipts are kept to a minimum
What you’ll need to be our new Credit Control Specialist:
- Be familiar with VAT and tax regulations in the UK, EU and worldwide
- Have the ability to work with different currencies and exchange rates
- Be confident in dealing with different IT systems (Workday & Salesforce)
- Be confident in using Excel
- Be a team player who is charismatic and commercially minded
Salary, Benefits & Hours: In return you will be paid a competitive salary of £28,000 per year. You will also receive amazing benefits such as: 25 days holiday, private health care, pension, cycle to work scheme, taste card, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and fee onsite gym! (some of these are subjective to covid19 guidelines). Working hours are 09.00-17.30 Monday to Friday.
To Apply: I can be reached via email, please send your CV to apply for the role. Due to the high volumes of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for the vacancy.