Growing, long established company with numerous industry awards have vacancy for a Credit Controller in their finance team. This is a permanent role that would suit an experienced Credit Controller with a stable career history. The company offer fantastic benefits, spectacular new offices and a progressive, positive and supportive working environment. Ideally you will have experience issuing court summons, preparing cases and attending county court hearings.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Contacting customers when payment is over due by letter, email and telephone
- Asking customers to settle their accounts within the terms of the agreement
- Processing payments
- Tracing missed debtors
- Starting legal proceedings
- Representing the company in court
- Assisting with the day to day running of the finance department
- Ideally have used Sage
- Experience dealing with difficult conversations
- Have experience issuing court summons, preparing cases and attending county court hearings.
Salary: £30,000 to £33,000
Benefits: 20 days holiday, stakeholder pension