*Credit Controller *Well Established Events Company *£12.50 to £15.00 per hour *Temp to Perm contract!
A vibrant, dynamic multi-media agency who have been established for over 20 years' are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team with immediate effect! You will join a team of driven individuals and it will be your role to recover aged debt effectively and consultatively.
As the new Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Collecting overdue payments via email, telephone and letters
- Checking invoices and ensuring they’re ready for reporting and collections
- Monthly payment runs
- Posting monthly collections and updating trackers
- Maintaining accurate client details and accounts
- Hitting individual and team KPIs
What you’ll need to be our new Credit Controller:
- Previous experience working as a Credit Controller
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills- having the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Have the ability to do cross currency calculations
- Be motivated and have a track record of hitting KPIs
- Ideally have used Sap Business One
PAY RATE: £12.50 to £15.00 per hour
DURATION: 2-3 months with the possibility to go permanent!
As stated above, this is an immediate start role so if you feel you would be the right person for the role then please get in touch!
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!