*Credit Controller *£25k-£30k per annum + Amazing Benefits *Fantastic Transport Links & Even Better Progression Opportunities!
The business has been going for over 90 years and has become a household name across London and The Home Counties. This is a fantastic opportunity for a credit controller who has business to consumer experience and wants to take the next step in their career and move to a hybrid role where you will be contacting both businesses and consumers chasing up outstanding debt.
As the new Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all outstanding monies are paid as close to due date as possible
- Contacting customer via telephone, e-mail and in person to ensure payment deadlines are met
- Ensuring all show debts are paid before the required date and debtor statements are sent out
- Making sure all debtor queries are dealt with promptly
- Ensuring overall debt exposure is kept to a bare minimum
- Reconciliation of sales records with financial systems to ensure everything is invoiced and numbers match between systems
- Liaising with teams to ensure contracts are properly completed
- Educating colleagues with regard to potential bad debtors
- Ensuring customer’s records are maintained and that credit notes and unallocated cash receipts are kept to a minimum
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders
To be successful as the new Credit Controller you will:
- Be familiar with VAT and tax regulations in the UK, EU and worldwide
- Have a working knowledge of Sage
- Have previous Credit Control experience either B2C or B2B
- Be confident in using Excel
- Be a team player who is charismatic and commercially minded
In return you will receive a salary of £25,000-£28,000 dependent on experience as well as some amazing benefits such as: 3% Pension Contribution, Private Healthcare, Cycle2Work Scheme and loads of social events, charity fundraisers and more!
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!