*Credit Control Specialist *Immediate Start Role Temp-to-Perm Opportunity *Up to £27k per annum (hourly equivalent) *Predominantly Remote Working with Some Office Days
Are you an ambitious, charismatic and successful Credit Control Specialist who is looking to join a vibrant team of like-minded individuals? Do you want to work for a growing and dynamic company that offers excellent opportunity to progress a management role or management accounts? Then look no further as an award winning business is looking for a brand new Credit Control Specialist to join their team and that person could be you!
As the successful Credit Control Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Making sure all debtor queries are dealt with promptly
- Ensuring overall debt exposure is kept to a bare minimum
- Ensuring all outstanding monies are paid as close to due date as possible
- Contacting clients via telephone, e-mail and in person to ensure payment deadlines are met
- Ensuring all debts are paid before the required date and debtor statements are sent out
- Reconciliation of sales records with financial systems to ensure everything is invoiced and numbers match between systems
- Liaising with teams to ensure contracts are properly completed
- Educating colleagues with regard to potential bad debtors
- Ensuring customer’s records are maintained and that credit notes and unallocated cash receipts are kept to a minimum
What you’ll need to be our new Credit Control Specialist:
- Have 2+ years' of credit control experience (b2b or b2c)
- Be a natural rapport builder, problem solver and target driven
- Ideally have experience using a CRM system and Workday software
- Have excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Be a proficient user of MS Excel
Salary, Benefits & Hours: In return you will be paid a competitive salary of £27,000 per annum. You will also receive amazing benefits such as: 25 days holiday, private healthcare, pension, cycle to work scheme, tastecard, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and fee onsite gym! (some of these are subjective to covid19 guidelines). Working hours are 09.00-17.30 Monday to Friday.
To apply for the role please email your CV across and if you have been successful for shortlisting we will be in touch to discuss the role further.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Please visit our website/LinkedIn page for other fantastic opportunities.