Credit Controller- Independent, Boutique Property Company Established Over 90 Years Ago! £25,000 per annum with Benefits- Perfect Local Role!
For over 90 years, this boutique property company have been leading the way in property management, lettings and property sales. They are now looking for you to become their new Credit Controller! This role is perfect for someone who has previous Credit Control experience and is keen on the property sector.
As the successful Credit Controller you will be:
- Preparing reports such as ledger reports, monthly progress reports and arrears reports
- Dealing with any queries via email and telephone
- Collecting outstanding debt and reconciling ledger as necessary
- Assisting the legal process of credit control when applicable
- Entering data into our accounting system
- Completing Supplier payments and general ledger reconciliations
To be successful as the new Credit Controller you will:
- Be a commercially aware and driven individual
- Have previous experience working as a credit controller
- Be a proficient user of both MS Word and Excel
- Any property experience would be hugely desirable!
This is an immediate start role at a business which encourages progression and development as well as a fun and friendly environment! Please don’t hesitate to get in touch as this role will be gone quickly!
To apply for the role please get in touch via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.