*Bi-Lingual Credit Controller (English + Dutch OR German) *Lovely Offices with Onsite Parking *£26,000 to £35,000 + Benefits!
For over 15 years this business has been leading the way in the luxury goods sector and is now looking for a Bi-Lingual Credit Controller to join their expanding team! You will play a key role in recovering debt from key clients in the UK and Europe.
As the new Bi-Lingual Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all outstanding monies are paid as close to due date as possible
- Contacting customer via telephone, e-mail and in person to ensure payment deadlines are met
- Ensuring all debts are paid before the required date and debtor statements are sent out
- Making sure all debtor queries are dealt with promptly
- Ensuring overall debt exposure is kept to a bare minimum
- Reconciliation of sales records with financial systems to ensure everything is invoiced and numbers match between systems
- Liaising with teams to ensure contracts are properly completed
- Educating colleagues with regard to potential bad debtors
- Ensuring customer’s records are maintained and that credit notes and unallocated cash receipts are kept to a minimum
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders
To be successful as the new Bi-Lingual Credit Controller you will:
- Speak either Dutch or German and English at a business level
- Be familiar with VAT and tax regulations in the UK, EU and worldwide
- Have the ability to work with different currencies and exchange rates
- Previous experience of Xero would be an advantage.
- Be confident in using Excel
- Be a team player who is charismatic and commercially minded
In return you will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per annum + benefits such as free onsite parking, pension and many more!
This is an immediate start role with interviews taking place ASAP so apply now to avoid disappointment.
To apply: I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!