Credit Controller- Award Winning, dynamic events company with amazing benefits! Salary of £25k-£29k per annum + Bonus & Study Support! If that’s not enough this role is an immediate start so apply now to avoid disappointment!
For over 30 years this business has been pushing the boundaries in the UK conferencing sector through an innovative portfolio and unrivalled customer focus. A vacancy has arisen in their accounts team for a Credit Controller! You will play a vital part in the team and the smooth running of the events.
As the successful Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all invoices and credit notes are raised and posted to client accounts
- Collecting outstanding revenue via telephone, email and very occasionally in person (events)
- Clearing the unallocated cash suspense account on a monthly basis
- Agreeing post-event payment plans with clients in conjunction with your line manager and sales teams
- Inputting and updating all information on the accounts system (Access Dimensions)
To be successful as the new Credit Controller you will:
- Have previous credit control experience
- Be a positive, resilient and personable character with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Be a target driven individual
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a great sense of humour and not be afraid to pick up the phone!
Upon joining the team you will receive a competitive salary of £25k-£29k per annum + performance bonus (it’s very achievable)! In addition you will receive optional study support, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, cycle2work scheme, season ticket loans and get to work in a very fun, sociable office!
To apply please do get in contact via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.