*Credit Controller *£12.50 to £15.00 per hour *Fantastic Transport Links
A successful, expanding and established British company who have been trading for a century are recruiting a driven, focused and high calibre credit controller. The company have large modern offices, provide excellent career progression, fantastic staff social events and team nights outs! They boast a low staff turnover and this is a new requirement due to growth. Working hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm.
- Credit control via phone and email
- Dealing with queries by telephone and email, including liaising with other departments, to ensure they are brought to a satisfactory conclusion
- Production of aged debtors reports
- Cash allocations
- Management of legal process for overdue debts, including preparing court statements
- Attending court hearings and partaking in legal process for collection of debts
- Following up debtors and ensuring customers pay within their agreed payment terms, chasing payments if necessary, as per the company’s debt collection procedure
- Reporting to Financial Controller, Head of Finance and Finance Director
- Deal with invoice, statement or account queries by phone and by email
- Process payments, refunds and credits by following Company procedures
- Carry out credit checks on new clients
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to getting involved in county court proceedings, including drafting legal statements (training provided)
- Excellent interpersonal skills - to communicate effectively with customers, external contacts and staff in all areas of the business
Salary: £12.50 to £15.00 per hour
Working hours are 8:30am to 17.30pm.
- Holiday Entitlement - holiday entitlement is 28 days per annum inclusive of any public and bank holidays. The holiday year is from 1st March to 28th February each year.
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Bike Scheme
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.