High-end, luxury cosmetics company who sell their premium brands internationally have an immediately requirement for a driven and dynamic credit controller to join their team. The office environment is social, buzzing and entrepreneurial. This international business has been established for many years and in that time they have propelled to the forefront of their market. Now they are looking for a driven and motivated Credit Controller to join their team in South West London. This is a temp to perm role.
As the new Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Collecting overdue payments via email, telephone and letters
- Checking invoices and ensuring they’re ready for reporting and collections
- Monthly payment runs
- Posting monthly collections and updating trackers
- Maintaining accurate client details and accounts
- Hitting individual and team KPIs
What you’ll need to be our new Credit Controller:
- Previous experience working as a Credit Controller
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills- having the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Have the ability to do cross currency calculations
- Be motivated and have a track record of hitting KPIs
- Ideally have used Sap Business One
This is a great opportunity for someone with credit control experience; you will gain exposure to multi-currency credit control and have opportunities to progress within the business!
As stated above, this is an immediate start role so if you feel you would be the right person for the role then please get in touch!
£12.50 p/h to £13.50 p/h or £25,000 to £27,000
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.