Luxury retail company with modern offices have a new and exciting credit control role to start as soon as possible. The company are extremely successful selling their high end products in the most prestigious retailers in London, New York and Paris. They are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and driven individual to join the finance team on a permanent basis. Ideally you will have dealt with portals in a previous role. This is a temp to perm role.
To support the Finance team in managing Business Partners accounts, chasing debts, provide great customer service, support Sales team. Ability to prioritize important task and work under pressure following deadlines on time.
- Monitor and control a portfolio of business partner activities and payments against their credit limits and payments history;
- Maximize cash collection through pro-active collection technique and improve DSO
- Produce accounts receivable reports for management
- Posting BP Invoices /chargebacks, reconcile payments receipt and manage discrepancies and disputes
- Ensure completion of bank reconciliations account and e-commerce accounts on a monthly basis;
- Process pre-payments charges for proforma accounts
- Submit EC Sales returns every quarter of FY
- Post monthly re-charges and prepare list of accruals every month
- Reconciliations of Paypal websales
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.