Part time credit controller required for dynamic, growing and prestigious property on a permanent basis working 10am to 3pm either 4 or 5 days a week. Ideally you will have property experience but this is not essential. You will also have the opportunity to assist in the preparation of year-end service charge accounts packages, and the preparation of annual budgets and training will be provided. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced credit controller.
To prepare and issue regular reports in a timely fashion
To prepare and issue monthly progress reports
To issue reminders at appropriate times
To deal with lessees’ telephone queries, emails, letters etc.
To instruct and liaise with solicitors, Property Managers and with other members of staff as appropriate on arrears matters
To attend court hearings as required
To provide arrears reports for client meetings
To produce internal arrears reports and financial data
Data input and update of database
Payments of authorised accounts
Payments of authorised amounts to clients and suppliers etc
Preparation of year end reports and accounts
Inputting Budgets and sending Budget Letters and Demands
Raising and sending Demands.
Dealing with both internal and external accounts queries.
Preparing share certificates and annual company returns
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Commercially astute and adept at thinking outside the box
- Strong financial and analytical acumen
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, highly organised able to manage a challenging portfolio and work to deadlines
- Experience in credit control, accounting and administration
- Excellent computer skills to include proficiency in Word and Excel with a working knowledge of Databases
- Property management experience would be desirable
Salary £24,000 to £25,000 pro rata plus 20 days holiday pro rata and pension. Send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.