Part time credit controller required for dynamic, growing and prestigious property company on a permanent basis working 3 days a week from 9am to 5:30pm or 5 days a week for 5 hours a day, however we can be flexible. Ideally you will have property experience but this is not essential. You will also have the opportunity to assist in the preparation of year-end service charge accounts packages, and the preparation of annual budgets and training will be provided. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced credit controller.
- To prepare and issue regular reports in a timely fashion
- To prepare and issue monthly progress reports
- To issue reminders at appropriate times
- To deal with lessees’ telephone queries, emails, letters etc.
- To instruct and liaise with solicitors, Property Managers and with other members of staff as appropriate on arrears matters
- To attend court hearings as required
- To provide arrears reports for client meetings
- To produce internal arrears reports and financial data
- Data input and update of database
- Payments of authorised accounts
- Payments of authorised amounts to clients and suppliers etc
- Preparation of year end reports and accounts
- Inputting Budgets and sending Budget Letters and Demands
- Raising and sending Demands.
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with both internal and external accounts queries.
- Preparing share certificates and annual company returns
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Commercially astute and adept at thinking outside the box
- Strong financial and analytical acumen
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, highly organised able to manage a challenging portfolio and work to deadlines
- Experience in credit control, accounting and administration
- Excellent computer skills to include proficiency in Word and Excel with a working knowledge of Databases
- Property management experience would be desirable
Salary £24,000 to £26,000 pro rata plus 20 days holiday pro rata and pension.
To apply please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.