Credit Controller – working with best management team!
Are you an ambitious, charismatic and successful credit controller who is looking to join a vibrant team of like-minded individuals? Do you want to work for a growing and dynamic company that offers excellent opportunity to progress and move into a management role or management accounts? Then look no further as an award winning business is looking for a brand new credit controller to join their team and that person could be you!
- Making sure all debtor queries are dealt with promptly
- Ensuring overall debt exposure is kept to a bare minimum
- Ensuring all outstanding monies are paid as close to due date as possible
- Contacting customer via telephone, e-mail and in person to ensure payment deadlines are met
- Ensuring all show debts are paid before the required date and debtor statements are sent out
- Reconciliation of sales records with financial systems to ensure everything is invoiced and numbers match between systems
- Liaising with teams to ensure contracts are properly completed
- Educating colleagues with regard to potential bad debtors
- Ensuring customer’s records are maintained and that credit notes and unallocated cash receipts are kept to a minimum
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Be familiar with VAT and tax regulations in the UK, EU and worldwide
- Have the ability to work with different currencies and exchange rates
- Be confident in dealing with different IT systems.
- Be confident in using Excel
- Be a team player who is charismatic and commercially minded
In return you will be paid a salary of £28,000 per year plus a bonus based on a performance basis. You will also receive amazing benefits such as: 25 days holiday, private health care, pension, cycle to work scheme, tastecard, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and fee onsite gym!
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.