It’s not really as job, more like having a great time with amazing teammates in a relaxed office providing excellent customer service and administration support to exclusive customers. We provide technology solution to our customers the world over in a dynamic, vibrant and inclusive environment. We provide amazing training, career development and the opportunity to move into different departments.
- Monitor and organise the service inbox, reacting to client
- Taking ownership of service tickets raised,
- Ensure clients receive a clear summary of work carried out
- Scheduling Engineering Resource
- Allocate jobs to our engineers
- Schedule preventive maintenance visits with clients in line with contractual due dates
- Ensure engineers complete job reports
- React swiftly to aftercare dashboard and alerts from monitored on-site equipment, assigning to the correct engineering resource to rectify the issue, updating the client if required
- Management of out of hours rota, ensuring we have engineering cover 24/7
- Work with Aftercare Services Manager to analyse financial, ticket and utilisation statistics from monthly reports with a focus on exceptions that require a review
- Prepare invoices for chargeable visits and equipment.
- Manage faulty equipment process including any manufacturer warranty
Finance / Quality
- Completes financial review for all aftercare jobs at the end of the period for cost management; all invoices should be accounted for in advance of this
- A proven track record of excelling in a customer service environment
- Able to understand client requirements
- Even temperament to be able to manage demanding clients and tight deadlines.
- Team player who enjoys working with clients and the different teams within.
- Is able to work on multiple tasks at once
- Is able to prioritise commitments in the best interests of the company and its clients.
- Detail-oriented to ensure reports and statistics are thorough and accurate.
- Interest in technology is a bonus
Salary £18,000 and £23,000
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.