Busy, buzzing and fast paced company are recruiting a customer service executive with strong administration skills to join their expanding team. The company are a leader in their field and are expanding their client base across the UK and Europe. The office environment is relaxed and dress code is smart casual. They promote from within and there are many opportunities to move into other departments including design, sales and marketing.
- Monitor and organise the service inbox, reacting to client
- Taking ownership of service tickets raised,
- Ensure clients receive a clear summary of work carried out
- Scheduling Engineering Resource
- Allocate jobs to our engineers
- Schedule preventive maintenance visits with clients in line with contractual due dates
- Ensure engineers complete job reports
- React swiftly to aftercare dashboard and alerts from monitored on-site equipment, assigning to the correct engineering resource to rectify the issue, updating the client if required
- Management of out of hours rota, ensuring we have engineering cover 24/7
- Work with Aftercare Services Manager to analyse financial, ticket and utilisation statistics from monthly reports with a focus on exceptions that require a review
- Prepare invoices for chargeable visits and equipment.
- Manage faulty equipment process including any manufacturer warranty
Finance / Quality
- Completes financial review for all aftercare jobs at the end of the period for cost management; all invoices should be accounted for in advance of this
- A proven track record of excelling in a customer service environment
- Able to understand client requirements
- Even temperament to be able to manage demanding clients and tight deadlines.
- Team player who enjoys working with clients and the different teams within.
- Is able to work on multiple tasks at once
- Is able to prioritise commitments in the best interests of the company and its clients.
- Detail-oriented to ensure reports and statistics are thorough and accurate.
- Interest in technology is a bonus
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.