International, growing and exclusive luxury retail brand are recruiting a Ecommerce Fraud Manager who has used Stripe to oversee the management, review, analysis and reporting of online fraud transactions. You will be evaluating all data coming into the payment system and optimize the performance of fraud prevention tools. You will also be expected to maintain up-to-date knowledge of current fraud trends and provide recommendations for improving company profitability via loss prevention. The role will work very closely with Finance and Customer Care teams internationally. Ideally you will have worked in a retail, wholesale or FMCG environment. The company offer fantastic staff discounts on all their products, a supportive working environment and modern offices.
- Identify high risk accounts, such as investigating suspicious emails, IP addresses, large and unusual transactions, negative list customers, and rejected transactions
- Identify unusual transaction patterns on customer accounts with the objective of identifying fraud
- Liaise closely with our global Finance teams and our payment gateway account manager, acting as our point person when it comes to all fraud related issues across all sites
- Maintain fraud prevention rules within our payment gateway, updating based on evolving trends and new information
- Complete monthly statistical and analytical fraud reporting, including recommendations for process and system enhancements
- Analyze chargebacks data and communicate trends to leadership and key stakeholders in the business
- Manage and respond to escalations from internal and external parties with proper urgency and effective communications
- Assist with Loss Prevention functions as it relates to a reduction of fraud
- Support and train NA and UK/ROW Customer Care Advisors with: Handling inbound calls and emails from customers reporting fraudulent transactions, Conducting outbound calls to determine validity of credit card transactions, if not verified through our systems, Reviewing online orders flagged for potential fraud and Maintaining established standards for customer service
- Education: Ideally educated to degree level
- 3+ years prior fraud experience in ecommerce, retail industry preferred
- Possesses strong investigative and analytical skills and querying data
- Create and maintain fraud management reports to track high level exception information and progress towards specific anti-fraud initiatives, and overall impact to the business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Communicate and follow-up with customers, internal teams, and external agencies and stakeholders
- Must be able to maintain departmental integrity and be sensitive to the need for confidentiality; ability to determine which information is relayed to customers and/or other agencies.
- Has experience with fraud pattern analysis work and creating fraud rules in a payment risk engine, Stripe Radar a plus.
Salary £35,000 to £45,000