Busy, buzzing and fast paced company are recruiting a ERP Project Manager who has excellent experience of implementing finance ERP systems. This is a 9 month fixed term contract. It will be down to you to scope out the current system (Sun Accounts) and implement all changes required. You will make recommendations for changes that will progress and enrich process improvements. Prior knowledge of Deltek and Sun accounts is not required, however ideally you will have 4 or more years of system implementation is needed.
As ERP Project Manager you will be a natural communicator with first rate experience and practical knowledge of the implementation or ERP systems, specifically for finance.
- Project Manage the Implementation from Sun Accounts to Deltek Vantagepoint
- Project manager the implementation of finance system
- Manage data transfer
- Setting processes
- Solving teething issues
- Experienced in day to day project management including staffing, milestones, cost management, and deliverables
- Ability to work closely with the project team to find appropriate solutions, and proactively set up action plans to anticipate on complex problematics
- Overall Responsibility for Project Planning and Delivery
- Directing & Managing Project Work
- Stakeholder & Communication Management
- Scope Management and Change Control
- Project Issue and Risk Management
Salary dependant on experience
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.