Executive Assistant - Dynamic, social and international firm with excellent transport links in Central London are looking for you to become the newest member of their team! Oxford Street
As the successful Executive Assistant you will receive a salary of £26,000 - £28,000 per annum plus some amazing benefits such as pension, private medical, company bonus, corporate gym membership and much more!
As the new Executive Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Making sure invoices are completed on time and assisting with forecasting
- Ensuring all documents and ready for formatting, binding and distribution
- Being the first port of call for telephone queries for clients and third parties
- Proof-reading and amending proposals before they are sent
- Getting information from internal clients to ensure all jobs are up to date on the system
- Organising travel arrangements, including booking flights, rail tickets and hotels
- Liaising with internal/external clients and other third parties in order to organise and book meetings
- Booking meeting rooms for internal/external meetings and events
- Processing team expense claims
- General office duties as required
- Completing all dictated and typed reports are completed within the given deadlines
To be successful in the Executive Assistant role you will:
- Be an accurate typist and audio-typist (60 wpm)
- Have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have a strong command of both written and spoken English
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Be a friendly, team player with a sense of humour!
This is an amazing opportunity to join an international business that offers genuine career progression and personal development. Not to mention it’s a very fun place to work!
If this position seems like it would be perfect for you then I’d love to hear from you! Feel free to drop me an email on liam@Crowleycox.co.uk or better yet give me a call! Our number can be found on the Crowley Cox website!