*Finance Administrator *£11-£13 per hour DOE *Immediate Start Temp Booking Playing a Pivotal Role in Data Migration Project!
The business has been going for over 90 years and has become a household name across London and The Home Counties. Now they are looking for you to become their new Finance Administratordue to company expansion! This is your chance to join a fun, nurturing team where you can develop your existing skills and grow with a very well-established and stable company!
As the new Finance Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Obtaining approval for supplier invoices.
- Posting, coding and processing supplier invoices.
- Raising sales invoices to all customers.
- Ensuring that the sales ledger is accurate and investigating any discrepancies.
- General executive administrational support to the Financial Controller.
- Managing the inbox, processing emails and sending them on to the correct department.
- Exporting data on spreadsheets and reports adding them to the system.
To be successful as the new Finance Administrator you will:
- Have experience working in a finance/accounts team (admin support).
- Be flexible in your approach to work and not hesitate to lend a hand in all areas of the business.
- If you’ve used Sage X3 before that’s a bonus but not essential.
- Be a team player with a great sense of humour.
Salary & Working Hours: in return you will receive a salary of £11.00-£13.00 per hour dependent on experience. The working hours are Monday-Friday 09.00-17.30.
Want to Apply?Please email me and your application will be reviewed from there. Due to the high number of applications, we will not be able to respond to everyone. For more amazing opportunities please visit the Crowley Cox website & LinkedIn page.