Finance Administrator- Luxury Goods Company- Very Accessible Area of SW London- up to £23,000 per annum & amazing benefits! This is an IMMEDIATE START role so apply now to avoid disappointment!
A cool and innovative business based in South-West London, who has made real waves in their industry is looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team with immediate effect as a result of their growth! If you have achieved a numerate degree and have a keen interest in fashion then this is the perfect role for you!
As the new Finance Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Obtaining approval for supplier invoices (SAP)
- Posting, coding and processing supplier invoices (SAP)
- Dealing with supplier queries and reconciling supplier statements (SAP)
- Raising sales invoices to all customers (SAP)
- Dealing with customer queries and reconciling customer statements
- Ensuring that the sales ledger is accurate and investigating any discrepancies
- Credit control and sending statements out to customers
- Reservations for press loans and photoshoots and allocating stock
- Booking stock received against purchase orders and investigating discrepancies
- General executive administrational support to the Financial Controller
To be successful as the new Finance Administrator you will:
- Have a numerate based degree
- Be flexible in your approach to work and not hesitate to lend a hand in all areas of the business
- Have an interest in the fashion industry
- Be a team player with a great sense of humour
In return you will receive a salary of £20,000 to £23,000 as well as cool benefits such as 20 days holiday, pension and leave early on Friday!
This is an immediate start role with the view to get the right person started before the end of the month!
To apply: I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!