Finance Administrator - Retail
Excellent opportunity for a finance administrator to join a dynamic, friendly and highly supportive finance department has arisen due to growth. Working in exclusive offices overlooking the river, you will be responsible for posting and entering invoices for various companies within the group. This role would suit someone with administration and finance experience. Perhaps you may be studying AAT, have working in a finance department or administration in a retail or wholesale environment. The majority of this role will be data entry and is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the finance department.
- Purchase ledger – ensuring accurate coding and posting of all purchase invoices
- Creditor payments – preparing fortnightly creditor payment reports for payment
- Sales ledger – ensuring accurate coding and posting of all sales invoices
- Credit control – update debtors weekly for review with FD and keep detailed and accurate notes
- Prepare and distribute monthly statements to all clients
- Bank reconciliation – weekly posting and reconciliation of multi-currency bank accounts, ensuring correct allocation of payments and receipts
- Petty cash reconciliations – weekly posting and reconciliation of multi-currency petty cash
- Credit card posting and reconciliations
- Processing cash expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
Quickbooks, prior use would be beneficial but not essential
Salary £18,000 to £22,000
Benefits: 20 days holiday, pension (3% contribution) and gym membership.