Leading business services company are have an excellent opportunity for a commercially aware, analytical and driven part or qualified accountant to join the finance team. Working for charismatic, driven and highly regarded CFO, the role offers a wealth of opportunities to develop and progress your career in a growing, supportive and progressive environment. Your accounting background can be either practice or industry.
Ideally you will have a solid background working with balance sheets and profit and loss, this role will be approximately 50% statutory accounts and will focus on forecasting and variance analysis and analyse, interpret and present key stakeholders with accurate and timely financial commentaries.
- Manage, develop and evolve a suite of business relevant Sales KPIs
- Sales pipeline Review
- Corroborative Forecasting Preparation
- Analysis of financial plans to targets, budgets and forecasts for accuracy and improvement
- Maintenance of Management Information Systems to ensure variance analysis is up to date and relevant to divisional management.
- Pro-actively seek to suggest revenue maximisation strategy
- Change management and integration especially around the Group’s large investment programme.
- Visual presentation of KPI dashboard (ROI ROE Ratios) / CSFs
- Summarisation and commentary to support the Divisional Trading Report for Group Plc board review
Ideally have a finance degree 2:1 or higher and be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with practice or industry experience, strong excel and reporting presentation abilities.
- Demonstrable communication skills
- Organised and pre-emptive with workload and priorities
- Analytical ability (the why?)
- Commercial awareness – should be undertaken to make a profit
- Pro-active nature – seeking opportunities for improvement
- Data gathering and reporting – summarise information in reports for senior management
- Positive attitude in outlook and approach
Salary £40,000 to £48,000 plus amazing benefits!
We have many different vacancies, we will contact you once we have thing suitable. Crowley Cox is acting as an employment agency or employment business. Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We handle appointments at all levels from Finance Directors, Financial Controllers to Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.