Finance Analyst: £30,000-£38,000 per annum + benefits! Your opportunity to work for an organisation who have been at the forefront of their industry for 20 years & counting! If you have a passion for turning large data into valuable commercial insight then this is the role for you!
Are you hard-working, people focused with an analytical focus and proven track record of converting data into information that forms budgets and other key commercial reports? Then we want you to be our new Finance Analyst! You will play a key role in the business’ finance function helping to drive key commercial decisions.
As the successful Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Developing data models on Excel.
- Modelling large amounts of data to produce reports and analysis on business functions.
- Reporting and analysing data to assess KPIs (financial & non-financial).
- Preparing weekly and monthly management reports
- Maintenance of internal reporting control systems.
- Managing new system implementations.
- Managing stakeholders (c-level).
- Supporting the finance team as well as other departments in the business.
What you'll need to be successful as our new Finance Analyst:
- Have previous experience working as a business/commercial analyst.
- Be an excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- Be an advanced Excel user (pivot tables, financial modelling, macros)
- If you have experience using SQL or Tableau that would be great but not essential!
Salary & Benefits:
In return you will earn a salary of £30,000-£38,000 dependent on experience. Additionally, you will receive: study support, 40% staff discount, regular team social events, private healthcare & more!
I can be reached via email, please send your CV to apply for the role. Due to the high volumes of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for the vacancy.