Do you love accounts and working for a company with excellent benefits and friendly colleagues? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic accounts department where you will have excellent career progression, working in a supportive friendly team with great colleagues. One of the leaders in their field, the company have been established for over a century and are steadily growing and acquiring similar businesses.
- Dealing with invoice, statement or account queries by phone and by email
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Process payments (cheques & credit card), refunds and credits
- Process customer and account documents by reviewing data for deficiencies or duplications; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the managers for resolution
- Accurate customer data entry
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting changes or improvements that may be beneficial
- Bank reconciliations
- Follow up process of direct debit collection
- Previous accounts or office administration experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills - to communicate effectively with customers, external contacts and staff in all areas of the business
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications and IT systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion to learn and develop in their role
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Confident and willing to work to a high calibre
- Comfortable working under pressure in a busy environment and able to multi-task
Salary £19,000 to £23,000
Working hours 8:30am to 17.30 hrs.
The company benefits are outlined below:
- Holiday Entitlement - holiday entitlement is 28 days per annum inclusive of any public and bank holidays. The holiday year is from 1st March to 28th February each year.
- Pension Scheme - If eligible, employees will be automatically enrolled to the Pension Scheme from which is operated by Legal and General Insurance Group, and will have the right to opt out. Employees pay 1% and company will contribute 3% into their pension pot.
- Private Healthcare - After two years continuous service employees will be eligible to join the Company Private Health Scheme.
- Attendance Bonus - Employees will receive £50 monthly attendance bonus.
- Bike Scheme - Will provide a bike Loan to all employees who ask to participate in the scheme. Please speak to the HR department.