Finance Assistant - Putney
A finance start-up who have seen rapid growth since starting trading in early 2016 are looking to expand their finance team by hiring a Finance Assistant to work directly underneath the CFO. The company now have six employees working in the organisation and are looking to continue to expand as they take on more clients over the coming months.
Are you looking for more exposure than your current employer can provide?
Would you like to work directly underneath a highly experienced and knowledgeable CFO?
Can you assist a growing company continue their current success?
If the answer to all these questions is yes then this could be the right role for you. As the successful Finance Assistant you will have a number of key responsibilities including:
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts (Xero software)
- Daily reconciliation of broker accounts
- Dealing with FX brokers
- Monthly invoicing of clients (Xero software)
- Maintenance of pricing models (Excel)
- Creating of new pricing models ad new clients come on board (Excel)
- Weekly sales reporting
- Monthly management account reporting (Xero software)
- Multi-currency monthly management account reporting
- Liaising with accountants and auditors
The Fin tech start-up has identified a gap in their respective market, and this role will give you a huge deal of exposure to all aspects involved in the finance department of a new start-up company, a chance for genuine and unrivalled career progression. Working for a company happy to invest time and training into new members of the team. Softer benefits include regular free lunches (generally at least twice a week) & company mobile phones
The job will be temporary to permanent with a starting salary of £26-30k per annum