*Finance Assistant *Start up, Luxury Fashion Brand who are growing like crazy! *Up to £25,000 per annum.
This an amazing opportunity for someone to join a hyper-growth company and gain some amazing experience!
A luxury, chic and dynamic brand in Notting Hill are looking for a bright and driven superstar to join their team as an Finance Assistant! This is an immediate start opportunity and will give you the chance play a truly pivotal part in the brand’s journey to the top!
As the new Finance Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Obtaining approval for supplier invoices
- Posting, coding and processing supplier invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries and reconciling supplier statements
- Raising sales invoices to all customers
- Dealing with customer queries and reconciling customer statements
- Ensuring that the sales ledger is accurate and investigating any discrepancies
- Credit control and sending statements out to customers
- Reservations for press loans and photoshoots and allocating stock
- Booking stock received against purchase orders and investigating discrepancies
- Ad hoc office admin duties
To be successful as the new Finance Assistant you will:
- Have experience working in a transactional accounts role
- Have a numerate based degree
- Have knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping
- Be flexible in your approach to work and not hesitate to lend a hand in all areas of the business
- Have an interest in the fashion industry
- Be a team player with a great sense of humour
In return you will receive a salary of £20,000 to £25,000 as well as cool benefits such as 28 days holiday (incl. Bank Hols), pension and leave early on Friday!
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!