Finance Assistant- Award Winning Solicitors- £25,000 to £27,000 per annum + Benefits!
For over 40 years this solicitors has been providing expert representation to a massive portfolio of businesses and as a result of their success, have expanded across a number of locations in the Capital. They are now looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team and play part in the day-to-day running of the accounts team.
As the successful Finance Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Informing Fee earners of incoming payments and sending remittance advices accordingly
- General ledger entries and reconciliation
- Preparing payments using online banking system (foreign currency included)
- Post disbursements on to individual client ledgers
- Writing off and transferring disbursements as well as dealing with any disbursement queries.
- Entering bills on to our system and answering any queries
- Dealing with office expense payments and any queries relating to them
- Processing Counsel/Professional fees
- Petty cash transactions
- Producing, receiving and handling cheques
To be successful as the new Finance Assistant you will:
- Have previous experience working as an Accounts Assistant
- Have previous experience working in the legal sector
- Be a team player who can also work independently
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently working in the accounts team in the legal sector and wants a better-rounded role with genuine scope for development.
To apply for the role please get in touch via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.