Finance Assistant- up to £28,000 per annum with Benefits- International Marketing Group- Amazing Offices with lively bars/restaurants nearby and amazing transport links! THIS ROLE CAN BE FULL TIME OR PART TIME (min. 3 days per week)
For over quarter of a century this organisation has been an influential presence in their sector and responsible for providing key market insight for their sector. They are now looking for you to become their new Finance Assistant and play a key role in their growing finance team.
As the successful Finance Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Month end reconciliations of all credit cards
- Ensuring all accounting records are accurate
- Calculating sales team commission
- Purchase ledger management
- Prepare debtors’ reports for sales team
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss budgets and forecasts
- Helping to prepare financial reports
- Maintaining great relationships with suppliers and answering any supplier queries
To be successful as the new Finance Assistant you will:
- Have a solid working knowledge of MS Office packages and ideally NetSuite
- Have strong organisational skills as well as great interpersonal skills
- Commercial and business awareness
- Communication and presentation skills
Your working hours will be 09:00 to 17:30 (Monday - Friday) but this can be negotiated. In addition you will be subject to some very competitive benefits and if you’re sick of commuting into The City and want to work more locally then this is the perfect role for you!
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
For similar roles visit the Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!