Busy, buzzing and fast paced retail company are recruiting a part time (ideally Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) finance assistant to join their dynamic, friendly and approachable team. The department is social, enjoying team building nights out Friday night drinks. They are looking for a dedicated person to join the finance team on a permanent basis.
- Maintain purchase ledger - sending invoices out for scanning and authorisation
- Prepare weekly payment run for allocated suppliers and ensure correctly posted to ledger
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Assistance in reconciliation and monitoring of customer ledger accounts
- Assistance in reconciliation and monitoring of customer prepayments accounts
- Liaising with customer services to ensure customer ledger accounts are up-to-date and posting adjustments as required
- Monitoring status of customer orders - liaising with customer services or despatch as required.
- Ensure any bad debts are highlighted promptly and appropriate action taken
- Process returns and refunds as required.
- Other ad hoc duties as required within the finance department.
- Being motivated and showing initiative
- Maintaining excellent attendance and time keeping standards
- Working as a team with colleagues and management to achieve department and Company objectives
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as requested
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to resolve customer queries
- Analytically minded with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Self-motivated with an ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Able to work as part of a large team whilst still being able to work unsupervised
£22,000 to £24,000
Working hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm, 3 days a week.
Send your CV over to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.