Outgoing, exciting and fast growing company with modern offices near the river have an excellent opportunity for a finance assistant to join the accounts team. This is a busy role working in a friendly and welcoming team which will give the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to develop and progress in their finance career. They offer excellent benefits including on-site parking, gym membership, private medical, 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, and are about to launch a pension scheme. Ideally you will have Sage Line 50 experience and be or have studied AAT.
The role will be varied and incorporate a mix of transactional accounts, stock reporting, project costing and admin duties. There will be opportunities to develop within the role and to contribute to the month end process.
- Post supplier invoices onto Sage Line 50
- Prepare payments on Banking system
- Update daily cashflow and revenue reporting stats on Excel
- Reconcile creditor accounts
- Raise client invoices
- Credit control
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Credit card statement and expenses reconciliations
- Stock system update
- Project costing input
Requirements of the role
- The successful candidate would ideally be part qualified AAT or a finalist
- Ideally have at least 2 to 3 years’ experience as an Accounts Assistant
- You will require excellent communication skills and have the ability to liaise with both finance and non-finance individuals.
- Computer literate with good excel skills and experience in using Sage Line 50
- Knowledge of stock controls and processes desired but training will be provided
- Eager to learn and develop within a Finance role.
Salary £25,000 to £28,000
Benefits: Benefits include Gym membership, Private Medical, 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, we are about to launch a pension scheme,
We have many different vacancies, we will contact you once we have thing suitable.
Crowley Cox is acting as an employment business or agency.
Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We handle appointments at all levels from Finance Directors, Financial Controllers to Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.