Established, financially stable and growing company with offices in Wimbledon and Putney have a vacancy for a Finance Assistant or Accounts Assistant in their accounts team. They offer fantastic benefits, excellent career progression and study support. Reporting to a dynamic Financial Controller, this is an exciting opportunity for an AAT studier, graduate or someone planning to or just starting their ACCA or CIMA qualification to join an established company who offer a nurturing working environment.
Key responsibilities – Finance Assistant
- Monitoring receipts and informing colleagues when money have cleared
- Posting and printing cheques;
- Preparing the banking paying-in slips;
- Daily banking of cheques and cash at the bank;
- Posting receipts;
- Posting petty cash top-up payments;
- Dealing with queries
- Processing and posting credit card payments;
- Posting inter-ledger transfers;
- Analysing and posting credit card payments;
- Posting supplier invoices and processing supplier payments
A high level of organisational skills to ensure all role requirements are met is essential.
Salary £24 000 to £26 000, 20 days holiday and study support.
We have many opportunities and will be in contact when we have something suitable.
Crowley Cox is acting as an employment business. Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We handle appointments at all levels from Finance Directors, Financial Controllers to Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.