Entrepreneurial, dynamic, fast paced and high growth are a few of the words to describe this business. A leader in their field and run by one of the most charismatic CEO’s, they require a technically strong Financial Controller to manage the finance team, leading by example and business partner with the CEO, Senior Management Team and the Board. You will have influencing skills, be able to make decisions, build relationships, be confident, assertive and have proven ability to challenge strong minded personalities. Ideally you will have FCA reporting experience.
- Managing, developing and motivating a team of 5 (All p/qualified)
- Full financial reporting, month-end, year end and statistical responsibility for the business
- Responsible for delivering board packs and MI to enable commercial decision making
- Co-ordinate and align non-finance colleagues with best practice
- Support, coach and influence budget holders
- Take responsibility for compliance and basic FCA reporting requirements
- Have the curiosity and confidence to challenge
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant
- Minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience
- Proven leadership or decision making experience
- The natural ability to influence and develop relationships
- The curiosity to get involved in the business at a commercial level
- Energy and drive to engage colleagues
A key leadership role in a fast moving business where having an energetic and positive influence on your team will play a major part in your success. You will be a key support to the Finance Director and execute strategic and operational initiatives as guided by the Board.
Reporting to the FD you will directly manage a team of five Accountants and you will be fully responsible for all Financial Reporting, budgeting and forecasting, management information / reporting and ad-hoc financial analysis and reporting.
You will also develop systems, process and controls development and execution and lead the implementation of ‘best practice’ for the business.
Salary £70,000 to £75,000 + Benefits
We have many different vacancies, we will contact you once we have something suitable.