Financially stable, established and growing company are recruiting a qualified Financial Controller to join their team. The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified and have had previous experience within a residential developer or construction company.
Main Purpose of Job
To take responsibility for producing the monthly business forecasts and board packs for the company and joint ventures ensuring there are adequate controls over the inputs to the process from MIS, Agresso and Excel project forecasting models.
To work with the finance/project teams in developing standard project reporting systems using the Agresso accounting system and complex Excel models.
- Production of monthly board packs including profit and loss account forecasts, cash flow forecasts, balance sheet forecasts, sales and project summary schedules.
- Prepare the rolling divisional 13 week cash flow.
- Year-end statutory packs.
- Review key nominal ledger control accounts
- Assist in the maintenance of the division’s plot forecasting system, development of reports using Impromptu weekly Sales Reports.
- Development of reporting from Agresso accounting system to project teams.
- Create and maintain Excel project forecasting models.
- Liaison with other departments particularly the Central Accounts Departments.
- Rent forecasting, FRS12 rent provisions.
- Develop understanding of VAT implications of various deals.
- Applicants must have advanced Excel skills.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with three years post qualified experience
- Ideally have residential development or construction company experience
- Advance Excel
Salary: £57,500 to £62,500 plus car allowance (circa £5,000)
25 days holiday, car allowance, pension, healthcare, cash plan, life assurance