*Finance Coordinator *Immediate Start Temp-to-Perm Opportunity *£10.00-£11.50 per hour (incl. Hol Pay) - £25k per annum when going perm *Perfect entry level role into accounts/finance!
A leading charity, who have been valuable work within the community for almost 25 years, are looking for a Finance Coordinator to play an instrumental role in being the key contact between department heads and their accountants. This is the perfect role for a numerate, well-organised individual with a genuine interest in building their commercial experience.
As the successful Finance Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the submission of all financial documents to the external accountants.
- Sending paperwork to accountants to raise invoices. When invoices returned collating relative attachments.
- Chasing staff timesheets.
- Entering raw data on to Excel spreadsheets.
- Liaising with Department Managers and attending Budget Meetings for each department.
- Coding in invoices to each department and forwarding to external accountants to raise payment (2 payment runs per month).
- Responsible for petty cash.
- Responsible for purchasing equipment via credit card.
- Uploading information onto the internal system, scanning documents, data entry, filing and general administrative duties.
To be successful as the new Finance Coordinator you will:
- Be a natural with numbers and have a desire to excel as a finance coordinator.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
- Have a sound working knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Have experience working in an administrative role.
Salary & Benefits: in return you will receive a salary of *£10.00-£11.50 per hour (incl. Hol Pay) - £25k per annum when going perm. Upon going perm you will also receive an extensive benefits package.
To Apply: I can be reached via email, please send your CV to apply for the role. Due to the high volumes of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for the vacancy.