- Finance Director- Independent Property & Investment Company! Salary of £90,000 - £120,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus & extensive benefits! Remote Working. Your opportunity to take a well-established business to new heights with ambitious expansion plans!
For over 85 years, this property business has grown its portfolio organically whilst investing a multitude of other successful ventures. They are now looking for a Qualified, ambitious Finance Director to join their team and lead an expansion plan whilst maintaining existing operational procedures. This role offers a very competitive salary and the chance for you to project manage the growth of a key subsidiary.
As the successful Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Operational activities e.g.: processing/approving invoices, posting cash transactions, GL reconciliations, BACS payments, reviewing loan applications, credit control & more.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts.
- Preparation of short/long term forecasts.
- Management of accounts for subsidiary business and project management of the business’ growth plans.
- P&L analysis as well as preparation of profitability statements.
- Monthly VAT returns
- Leading the annual audits working with external auditors.
- Company payroll & HMRC returns.
- Acting as company representative for all pension matters.
- Acting as Company Secretary completing any statutory filings.
- Any other ad hoc financial projects/activities as directed by MD.
To be successful as our new Finance Director you will need:
- To be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- A proven track record of successful financial modelling in a previous role.
- Proven experience in growing and managing finance teams.
- Extensive budgeting & forecasting experience with a focus on growing businesses (headcount & revenue).
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Ideally have worked in the property industry before (desirable not essential).
Salary & Benefits:
In return you will be paid a very competitive salary of £90,000-£120,000 per annum dependent on experience. Additionally, you will receive some amazing benefits such as: performance related bonus, competitive pension contribution, private medical cover & much more!
To apply: I can be reached via email, please send your CV to apply for the role. Due to the high volumes of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for the vacancy.