Leading media and entertainment agency have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified finance manager to join the team. This is a fast paced role where you will be managing the finance team of 4. Ideally you will have lead a finance team, have experience working in the media or music industry and have had exposure to royalty accounting and payroll.
- Line Management of the finance team of 4
- Preparation of management and statutory UK accounts
- Assist with the development of in-house systems and procedures to improve departmental efficiency
- Responsible for processing Bi-weekly payroll within ADP Freedom.
- Preparation and filing HMRC returns, VAT returns, P11Ds, PSAs, CT61, FEU.
- Lead the annual Budget process, preparing quarterly and yearly projections.
- Monitoring outgoings and overheads
- Managing annual audit and corporation tax returns
- Managing Month End Reports and analysis and submitting monthly financial statements for US accounting managers
- Auditing, approving and signing off on expense claims
- Monthly cost centre reporting
- Auditing and approving APs and JEs, BACs and CHAPS payments
- Preparation of CHAPs and BACs payments as required
- Monitoring cash flow - preparing cash analysis and forecasting
- Submitting VAT returns with local VAT office and reclaiming foreign VAT incurred in the EC
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- Be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA, with at least 4 years PQE
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Possess knowledge and understanding of UK & US GAAP
- Be experienced in the preparation of UK statutory accounts
- Have experience with payroll and royalty accounting
- Preferably have experience working in the media/music industry
- Have experience of managing and leading a team, and possess the ability to encourage and motivate staff
- Have strong IT skills, advanced Excel skills (preferably to macro level)
Salary £50,000 to £60,000
Benefits: 20 days holiday (plus 8 days bank holidays), pension and medical