Amazing opportunity for a high calibre Finance Manager to join an international organisation overseeing the entire UK Finance Function.
The company offer market leading benefits including parking, bright modern offices and have been voted one of the best places to work. They offer team days out, a positive, supportive working environment, boast a low staff turnover and international career progression.
Ideally you will have worked in a large corporate who operate internationally, have managed teams and have prepared accounts for international entities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Reporting to the Administration, Finance and Control Area Coordinator
- Day to day staff management
- Managing the accounting and reporting requirements
- Preparation of year-end accounts
- Producing timely and accurate statutory and management accounts (quarterly, half-year and year-end)
- Produce monthly reporting to the Group in accordance with IFRS
- Supervise Branch accounting
- Produce quarterly UK VAT returns
- Produce Corporation Tax returns and analysis and estimates
- Preparation of Budgets and review of quarterly forecasts
- Discuss performance and projections with budget holders
- Produce cash flow projections and assess foreign currency exposure
Essential Skills Required:
- Candidates must have a proven experience in accounting, ideally gained whilst working within an international business
- Previous experience in the position of Finance Manager is preferable
- Familiarity with International Accounting Standards (IFRS)
- Ideally SAP
ACCA, ACA or CIMA with ideally at least 4 years post qualified experience