*Finance Manager *£55,000-£60,000 per annum + Some Amazing Benefits *Immediate Start! *Your chance to work for a World Renowned Organisation
The organisation has been established for over 150 years and still boasts a very impressive membership offering internationally recognised facilities to their clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to become our new Finance Manager! This is an immediate start role and is the perfect role for someone who has a passion for leading finance teams and enjoys a genuinely well rounded role. Whether you’re a finalist, qualified or QBE, you’ll still be considered if you have the right experience.
As the successful Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supervising a finance team made up of 6 people
- Overseeing all financial controls and procedures of the organisation
- Preparation of monthly management accounts: reviewing accruals & prepayments, correcting as necessary, balance sheet reconciliations & running trial balance
- Preparation and leading the annual audit and being the key contact for external auditors
- Long term budgeting & forecasting
- Sitting on the finance & pension committees taking minutes & presenting findings
- Reviewing payroll, AP& AR
- Producing payroll, expenses, membership & other reports
To be considered for the role as Finance Manager you will:
- Be a finalist, qualified or QBE accountant with a proven track record of managing teams
- Have a strong management accounting background • Ideally have worked in the following sectors: food & drink, catering, events, sports/leisure
- Be sociable, lead from the front and not be afraid to roll your sleeves up
- Be an advanced Excel & accounts software user (system used is Exchequer)
In return you will receive:
- Salary of £55,000-£60,000 per annum
- Benefits including a very competitive pension contribution, free parking & lunch, free access to luxury gym & pool facilities, discretionary year-end bonus, private healthcare & more!
In line with government guidelines and recent events all recruitment, induction and training will be done online via Zoom or MS Teams.
This is an immediate start role so please do apply now, I’d love to have a chat about the position! I can reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.