Growing, energetic and highly successful Technology Company are recruiting a qualified Finance Manager to join their dynamic finance team. The company are forecasting growth at 40% plus, boast an impressive client list, have a work hard, play culture and a relaxed office environment. Regular team building activities, nights out and other social activities are arranged on a regular basis. This role offers amazing benefits. Reporting to the Head of Finance, this will be a dynamic, challenging and fast paced role.
- Responsible for month end closure
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts for review by Head of Finance.
- Managing monthly forecasting and assist in the yearly business plan
- Track and report actual monthly performance versus business plan
- Regular project profitability reporting
- Responsible for cash management and cash forecasting
- Administration of payroll
- Managing two direct report - 2 Accounts Assistants
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Prepare year end annual accounts and working schedules and manage year-end audit
- Understand and ensure the company adheres to financial regulations and legislation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant with proven success in a Finance Manager role
- Proficient/able to use Sage Line 50 and have advanced Excel skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Gym Membership
- Weekly health and fitness boot camp in office
- Catered lunches once a week
- Free snacks, drinks and great coffee
- Office pool bikes to use on lunch breaks