Immediate Start – Finance Manager – International Charity! If you are a part qualified accountant with experience working in the charity/not-for-profit sector then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This position is paying a salary of £45k-£47.5k per annum and this is a fantastic way to step in to a challenging Finance Manager role and lead a small and dynamic team!
As the new Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Improving work and systems processes and championing a culture of providing excellent customer/client service
- Managing a team: 1 direct report, 3 indirect reports
- Overseeing all of the transactional areas such as: Income (from donations, grants and contracts), AP, Intercompany transactions, expenses etc.
- Liaising with budget holders of the charity
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly cashflow analysis and forecasts
- Overseeing month-end processes: payroll, pensions, VAT returns, financial reports & HMRC reports
- Improving intercompany accounting processes
- Review and ensure the timely submission of monthly Gift Aid claims to HMRC and all statutory gift returns
To be successful as the new Finance Manager you will need:
- To be a driven individual who thinks outside and strives for improvement
- To be at least Part-Qualified in ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- The ability to lead a team, a proven track record in doing so would be great!
- Experience working in the charity/not-for-profit sector (experience in gift aid statutory returns is key here!)
This role is an immediate start position and a great opportunity for a Finalist who wants to continue to grow within the charity sector!
If you feel like you fit the bill then please apply now to be considered, I can reached via email: email@example.com or better yet give me a call on 020 8246 4877