Buzzing, busy and faced paced luxury design company have an immediate requirement for a finance manager and analyst to join the team on a 5 month fixed term contract. Ideally you will have experience working in the luxury sector, be qualified and have experience with project margin calculations and analysis.
The focus of the role will commence with Finance Analyst duties and shift more towards Finance Manager duties towards the end of 2019. The role will commence as soon as possible and run until the end of March 2020.
Key Finance Analyst tasks and responsibilities
- Assist with preparation of contractual payment schedules
- Assist with preparation of project margin calculations and provide analysis
- Assist with revenue recognition process.
- Prepare project time reconciliations monthly
- Help prepare sales invoices where required, based on contract terms and payment schedules
Key Finance Manager tasks and responsibilities
- Review balance sheet reconciliations
- Review and approve bank revaluations and reconciliations
- Review and assist in compilation of UK VAT return
- Coordinate the completion of month end procedures to ensure that the deadlines are met
- Reviewing the preparation of sales invoices to recharge expenses
- Support finance team with managerial guidance and best practice procedures
Qualifications and work experience
- ACA/CIMA or ACCA qualification is essential
- In depth understanding of project contracts is essential
- Proven UK VAT experience including knowledge of the implications of cross border movements of goods and the provision of services is desirable
- Knowledge of SUN Accounts is desirable
- Advanced excel and word skills
- Proven people management experience is essential - team size up to 5
Skills and traits
- Professional and personable
- Resourceful and practical approach to problem solving
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels and collaborate effectively with a range of internal and external contacts
- Impeccable organisational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive and enthusiastic approach Adaptable, flexible and resilient
Salary £50,000 to £60,000 and benefits and on street parking
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.