Finance Manager- International Luxury Goods Company- Very Accessible Area of SW London- up to £42,000 per annum + Study Support & amazing benefits! This is an IMMEDIATE START role so apply now and get started before Xmas!
The company are a global and innovative business based in South-West London, who over the last 20 years’ have become a household name and leader in their field. They are now looking to grow their accounts team and want YOU to become their new Finance Manager!
As the new Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Line management of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Updating weekly cash-flow statements and forecasts
- Reconciliation of web receipts
- Extracting data for financial reporting
- Month-end duties (accruals, pre-payments, inter-company accounts)
- Assisting in VAT return submission
- EC Sales list submission
- Internal and external audit assistance
To be successful as the new Finance Manager you will:
- Be actively studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have previous experience managing a transactional accounts team
- Have a strong technical knowledge of month-end/intercompany accounting
- Ideally have used SAP B1 before
- Have experience working in the luxury goods/fashion industry
In return you will receive a salary of £37,500 to £42,000 + Study Support as well as 25 days holiday (upon passing probation), pension, huge staff discounts and leave early on Friday!
This is an immediate start role with the view to get the right person started before Christmas!
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!