Growing, high profile company have an immediate requirement for a part time (24 hours a week, 3 to 5 days a week flexible) Finance Manager to work in their exclusive, luxury offices overlooking the river. Ideally you will be AAT qualified or perhaps be part ACCA or CIMA qualified or a QBE Accountant and have worked in an SME environment where you where the sole person in finance who is confident to take full responsibility for the transactional finance function.
Reporting to the CEO and FD, the main responsibilities are include:
- Responsible for managing both sales and purchase ledgers.
- Daily banking, processing payments, transferring funds.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Invoice preparation and revenue management/reporting.
- Credit control.
- Monthly payroll, Nest Pension, PAYE and preparation and lodgement of end of year returns.
- Preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts including calculating and posting accruals, prepayments and provision for bad debts.
- Preparation and lodgement of quarterly VAT returns.
- Cash flow preparation and analysis.
- Responsible for petty cash.
- Ideally have experience in Quickbooks
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Experience in processing payroll
Salary: £35k to £38k pro rata (£21,000 to £22,800)
We have many vacancies, we will be in contact as soon as we have something suitable